How Much Is A Diesel Generator
Diesel fuel has proven its efficacy and purpose for generators. There are many reasons why it should be used in generators, and one of the best reasons is its ability to resist breakdowns in the engine. That is why no wonder it is used in diesel generators. And in this article, we will give an idea of how much is a diesel generator!
Why Use Diesel Generator?
Before we tell you how much is a diesel generator, we will first tell you why it is good to have one at home or in your business establishments. This type of generator is also famous for its name Diesel Genset.
What makes it unique among other generators is it can be powered by either diesel or natural gas. Also, you can use it longer compared to portable generators. That’s because you can use it continuously for twelve hours per day.
That is why most establishments like hospitals, construction sites, groceries, schools, and even restaurants use this to harvest alternative energy during a power interruption.
The Cost of a Diesel Generator
We have prepared below the top brands and the diesel engine generator price you can consider if you plan to buy one.
- Generac RD05034GDSE - this diesel fuel generator costs $ 16, 200 to $18,000. It comes with a 5-year warranty. You will love the fact that it’s heavy-duty and one of the best and most powerful diesel generators offered in the market. Its maximum fuel capacity is 62 gallons and can run up to 28 hours!
- Generac XD5000E - this diesel fuel generator costs $ 4,700 to $ 6,000. It has a superb running time. You will love its sturdy feature and steel frame. Its maximum fuel capacity is 12 gallons and offers 30 hours of use. So even if the power interruption lasts for 24 hours, this diesel generator will power your appliances. It is ideal for large scale operations like offices, schools, groceries, and restaurants.
- Onan 8.0HDKAK-1046 - this diesel fuel generator costs $ 9,950 to $10,000. It is ideal for outdoor events. What makes it special is it doesn’t cause disturbing and irritating noise. It is fuel-efficient and very dependable.
- Power Products Sigma JDP-7000 LDE - this diesel fuel generator costs $ 7,000 to $ 8,000. It doesn’t produce irritating noise. Plus, it is ideal either indoor or outdoor activity.
- DuroStar DS7000Q - this diesel fuel generator $ 2, 400 to $ 3,000. It is portable and comes with an easy to read gauge. Its maximum fuel capacity is 3.3 gallons and can work up to 12 hours per day.
We heard about the different types of generators and probably have seen one. Some of us may have it at home or in your establishments. But little did you knew that you could benefit more during a power outage if you use a diesel generator.
Since diesel fuel is cheaper and safer to use, no wonder diesel generators are dependable in emergency times. And now that you already know how much is a diesel generator, you can save money or buy the best one to experience the benefits of having one.